Monday, November 10, 2008

Primary Program!

All I can say is that I was one Proud Mommy! The kids were so excited for their Program and Lilly has been signing all of the songs that they sang. Since she is a Sun Beam she got to sing "I am a Child of God" and they did a great job at it. Then later in the program Bryson had like a 4 sentence phrase to say. I didn't tell anyone about their program cause I knew and thought they would do absolutely nothing!


Well did my 5 year old prove me wrong and make me just about to start crying! He went up to the microphone and said his part something along the lines "Today the president of the church is Thomas S. Monson. He hold all keys to the priesthood. He leads and directs our church today." That is not word for word. I was just so proud of him for doing what he did. After he said his part ,(we were sitting with our neighbor Paul) Paul looked at Daddy and said "Wow he is really coming out of his shell"!
Just wanted to share a Proud moment of what my son did and for the people that really know him will know what a big thing that is!

To top the Sunday off after Sacrament we got stopped by the secretary of our ward asking us if we could meet with someone in the Bishopric. So we did and we both got our 1st calling in basically 7 years that we have been married! Can tell more on Sunday!

4 comments:

Shanna said...

congrats Michelle told me you had a blog so I checked you out. I hope you dont mind! Shanna in the ward incase you didnt know

watergirl said...

Wow! I am impressed with Bryson! I'll be calling Sunday! :)

Kayla W. said...

How cute!! I bet Bryson is so proud of himself! Love Lilly's haircut, by the way.

Joel and Michelle said...

I'm curious, what's your new calling? :)