Bryson turned 7 yesterday and I can't believe it. He is my BIG helper and little buddy! We went out to celebrate with daddy's parents on monday night and he go a pizza. Well he bit down and his 2 front teeth were already loose but I think they broke off the bone. He was in alot of pain and he had us call uncle Bruce cuase he wanted his teeth pulled. So for his birthday he lost his 2 front top teeth! He was a trooper. What 7 year old asks to have his teeth removed!
Well I took him in for his yearly check and he is in the 100% and above for his weight and hieght. He solid kid! He also ended up wtih strep throat but didn't show any signs but a sore throat! He is tough!
He love his new presents a camera, knex, and his favorite one from grandma and papa was Super mario Bro! He LOVES it. That is what we did for his birthday since he didn't feel well. I will take him to jungle jims to play or to kanagroo zoo sometime!
He loves school and loves art! He loves spelling and get them all right even his hard bonuses like author and illustrator! He loves to play with his friends! He is too cute and on Sunday morning since he is a early bird, when I wake up he comes out of his door and is dressed for church! TOTAL cuteness!
We love our little buddy lots and I hope he gets better FAST.
3 hours ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment