Sunday, March 7, 2010

If you give a Mouse a cookie!

I saw that one of mommies high school friends was going to do a play called Jonas and the big fish. I though well the kids might like that but as I was just checking to see how much tickets were I saw that they were doing "If you Give a mouse a Cookie" and though that one would be better suited especially for Dallyn! They had a BLAST! I was so suprised that we were all laughing and Dallyn sat there watching the mouse! Lilly came out and asked" Mommy, when are we seeing that again!"
After the play you were able to get a picture with the mouse and the boy, well it was our turn and I though Daddy was holding dallyn.... Well, our first picture lets just say Dallyn BOLTED and wanted nothign to do. So, the first one was everyone MINUS Dallyn. I was so said that we waited in line again and Dallyn wasn't happy.... "NO car" was all that was coming out of his mouth. He wanted nothign to do with the mouse. He did get a picture though.


The Play is playing down in Orem for I think the rest of march on the weekend at the Scera theater and ticket were like $4 for kids 3 and older.

After on the way home I thought we should stop by the famous Krispy Kreme's since that is basically ALL Dallyn will eat! He is been our hardest eater and he still has his bottle of warm chocolate milk and maybe some cereal and a donut per day if that! Anyhow, Dallyn was in Heaven watching how the donut were being made.

Needless to say It was a Excellent family outing where we all had a blast.

0 comments: