Dallyn has been a little onry lately. I decided I was going to make him a shopping car cover becasue he out grew his infant car seat! I took all the kids to Joanns to get material for it and Dallyn was just whinning. Nothing would help. I had laid him down in the cart with a blanket and he was still whimpering. I picked him up and DALLYN HAD A TOOTH! I felt horrible. I swear I didn't see it before. He now has his first bottom tooth! On that note He also is rolling over now. He is growing up so fast I can't believe it. What happened to my little shrimp and now he is my biggest kids! Funny how that works.

Bryson LOVES taking care of Dallyn and so does Lilly! In the morning I will get Dallyn and put him in bed with me till about 7:40 but Bryson also comes in too. But Dallyn get the biggest smile when Bryson comes in. Bryson hugs him and snuggles him. It is so cute to watch him. If I now lay Dallyn on the floor both kids love to come and pick him up and then tickle him. Hearing Dallyn laugh is just so precious. Boy where is the time going?

We keep asking our little princess if she wants her training wheels off and of course she says "No mom I will fall. We take them off when I am 5" LOL! Hoping this summer we will be able to take them off. We ended up taking off Brysons when he was a little over 3. So hopefully then she can go off the curb with her brother. She tries but with training wheels it isn't that great!
1 comments:
found you. =o) cute blog.
Post a Comment