Thursday, April 10, 2008

Kids at school!

So today while the kids were at school I created the new blog and took pictures of my little Munchie! He is a tub but a super cute tub! LOL! We had switched him into the Big boy room with Bryson and was Bryson ever so excited! Dallyn will now go to sleep around 8-9. We have always tried to have the kids in bed by 8 but now I have to feed Dallyn, Bryson doesn't hit the sac till 9! He loves waiting for him. We have tried to tell him "Dallyn has to eat, Mommy will put Dallyn in there". Bryson will say "NO I wait". It is super cute how he is with Dallyn. He really does love him and can't wait for him to get bigger to play. Lilly is always trying to help. She always wants to hold him (now that I let Bryson hold him walking). They are my big helper.



0 comments: