Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Camping and Playing

So from our last post Daddy was going to take the kids camping and he did. From what Bryson tells me that it was really cold "like a freezer" "My hands were red and ice". He was so funny when he came home and told me all about it. They went up to Spruces on a Friday night and I talked to him after Daddy made pancakes. That was the real first time he talked to me on the phone. Of course I started to cry he was just telling me all about it. He also said he missed me and Dallyn. Lilly didn't talk to much but she was telling me how cold it was too.

Then after they packed up camp they went for a hike with Grandpa. They were EXHAUSTED! They hiked around Silver lake and then up to Twin lake and all the way around it. They had so much fun feeding pot guts. They also loved there water back packs. They are little hikers.
Dallyn oh Dallyn is ALL over the place now. He is so different then Bryson and Lilly cause they didn't really crawl till like 10 months and Dallyn was 9. Lets just say if we go play in the basement Dallyn heads to the Stairs and up them! The other 2 didn't even do stairs till at least 17 months partially my fault cause then we didn't have a finished basement and no stairs so they didn't need to know them. But Wow Dallyn is quit the kid I tell you! He is also walking with his walker. I would suspect he will be walking on his on within 2 months. My mom made this awesome blanket that Dallyn just loves. He loves to snuggle it. We also had Daddy's work party and the kids got their faces painted and they have never wanted that. It was sad cause I forgot we had daddy's cousin reception to go too so they had to get their faces washed.
Also, Daddy replaced his clutch in his car! It only took an entire weekend and then a thursday off work. The first clutch was defective cause it worked for only 100 miles and then as I was driving it I couldn't shift. I was finally able to get it into second and third and just drove home as fast as we could hoping to not get stopped by stop lights. I had Bryson with me and It was scary. When we got home Daddy took it to a car shop and he said it fine on the outsidebut who knows on the inside. They wanted 500 bucks to drop it and put it back. Since Daddy had already done it twice he was not going to pay for it. So last thursday he took it all apart bought a new clutch and it works great now. We are so proud of him for doing that himself.
I am almost done with the twilight series. I am in part 3 of the 4th book. So the first book was good the second I had done in 1 day. 3rd took me a couple days and the fourth wow is taking the longest. I will get through I just don't like jacob's parts but hey its all good! But I can't wait for the movie to come out and I will have a ticket with my neighbor to go to the 12:01 Showing LOL!

0 comments: