Thats right I fell down the stairs and lucky it wasn't broken! It all started wednesday morning and I got Dallyn his bottle was going to go email Daddy to tell him something. Well I had Dallyn in my arms and then his bottle in the other. So i was just about there and the poor boy hates to go downstairs. he alwasy clings too you and now after this accident he won't even look! Anyhow i was almost down and don't know what had happened. All I know is I was on my butt, heard a loud pop, Dallyn screaming cause he smacked his head on the wall so hard, and I couldn't move my ankle!
I was yelling for Bryson from what I could as he just went out to go check for red tomotes for grammy and papa. Luckly I had the windows opened. So he ran in and then ran to our neighbor (which she is usually home int he morning cause she home schools) but she ran over and saw us at the bottom of the stairs. She got Dallyn and checked his head and he was ok. Phew I was only worrying about my baby and that he wasn't bleeding inside his brain, I am a mom and could have cared less about me at that moment.
Anyhow, as my neighbor got there she got me to somehow calm down and breathe. She told me "you were white as a ghost, if not grey". I have never just about passed out let alone felt like I was going to throw up. Before she got there I was just trying to hug my baby but didn't really work cause I couldn't breathe, (he was on my lap through tryign to get him to calm down). All that was going through my mind "I can't pass out, I have three kids. come on just breathe" .
After about 10 minutes just laying there we decided I was goign to the doctor. I went up backwards up the stairs and pushed myself with my arms and that hurt. I hopped into the car. They did like 5 xrays and I was lucky it wasn't broken but then again I have never broken a bone so I guess I can't LOL! I couldn't walk or anythign so we got me a walking boot from daddy's mom and with that I CAN WALK! Through all of this I learned though my baby loves ICEE'S He sure did deserve one!

0 comments:
Post a Comment