Sunday, October 5, 2008

When I get Big!

Here we were having Sunday Dinner and the cutest thing came out of my sons mouth!
Lilly is the one that starts off the converstion.

Lilly: "Daddy when I get big we will get a trailer."
Daddy: "Yes, Lilly when you get bigger."
Bryson: "When I get bigger, I am going to buy a Jeep and a Trailer and you guys stay home."
Daddy: "Excuse me, I want to go".
Bryson: "Yea, I get a wallet when I get bigger and I go buy my trailer".
Mommy: "What color Trailer do you want"
Bryson": "I get a blue Jeep and a Green Trailer like Tylers (his friends trailer)".

We just started laughing. Wish he only knew he had to have a lot of money IN that wallet to buy the trailer but we didn't want to burst the bubble!

2 comments:

watergirl said...

Oh the dreams that kids have. :)

buchanancasa said...

Your kids are such cuties. I always forget to check your blog b/c I know you don't like to be on link lists. I haven't checked in a long time! Cute video of dance class and all of you snoozing together. :)