Friday, October 3, 2008

Dance and Goldfish


The night before I fell, Lilly started dance just through the community flyer and it is 8 classes. I tried this last year and she just cried so I pulled her from it. This year, she was with her best friend Cadence and boy was there a difference. She actually looked like she was having fun. I mean here is the quietest girl you will ever meet, she does talk but it takes her like years to warm up but wow she was dancing. She wasn't interacting with the other kids but hey we may get there. I was very proud of my little princess!! Daddy came home to take care of the kids and get them off to school and speech Dallyn was having fun with Daddy also! Sharing goldfish! He loved digging for them and it was so cute! I still can't believe that he is 11 MONTH old TODAY! Scary I almost have a 1 year old! Daddy had to go to school later that night but here is where he found us when he got home at 7:45! All in mommy's bed asleep! **An update on my Bryson: He is doing awesome in speech with school. They are very impressed on how well he is doing each week! he goes twice a week before school for 30 minutes. That way he isn't being pulled from class! He loves kindergarten! We have been trying to see if we could get a diagnosis through the state. Well we went up yesterday all they said that they see in him is Communication problem and some anxiety! PHEW what a relief that was even though I kinda knew it. He doesn't have Autism, or PDD( Provasive developmental delay). I wouldn't have cared if he did have any of those since he almost died. He is alive I will always love him. But I feel blessed thats all it is! But he is seriously making huge progress! He reads 7 sight words, knows the alphabet, counts to 30, knows alphabet sounds so we are doing GREAT!

1 comments:

watergirl said...

Sounds like Bryson is doing REALLY well. :) How did you get everyone to sleep by 7:45?