Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Family

We had some family pictures done back in June and we got the disc. i would have to say it was the worst day possible for pictures! It one of the saturday just pouring RAIN wouldn't stop. We said we can try it and so we did! We tried for an hour and a half and after that it stopped raining and the sun was up but as most people know with a 20 month old you just to hurry and get pictures! Dallyn was done! But I must say I got a couple of them that keep growing on me.

Also, we have passed the house inspection adn I don't think the buyers will be backing out. Some stress is gone now. We have about 3 weeks left and then we will move to the new house! We can't wait. The schools we are working out the problems and so far we have a special permit to another school also, waiting on another school till friday to see if they are full for Bryson! I almost with the stress I have been under would say to anyone "rethink moving if at all possible" :)

I am so sad that Bryson started school today! Becuase of all the rain we had, It feels like we haven't had a summer. We have gone camping once when we went to moab, swimming a couple times and not as much as I would have wanted! This summer was totally unfair for the kids but we will make it up to them with a awesome swing set at the new house! I can't wait!
*I don't know y the picture wont' turn!

2 comments:

watergirl said...

I love the photos. Did your dad do them?

Carrie Wagstaff said...

Cute pictures! Good luck with all the house stuff! It's a pain isn't it!