Monday, August 31, 2009

Oakley

As we are basically all settled into our new home that is wonderful, we also took on a new puppy! We had made a down payment on him in May which at that time there were no plans to move. Then June came and I said I was listing the house. Well I still made that down payment on the dog so what were we suppose to do. Luckily, 2 days after we moved in, Oakley joined our family! It has been crazy at times but now I can't believe I got the whole house basically unpacked and decorated in a week! I will take pictures of the house another day!Also, Bryson is now a Shark. Bryson some how got a candy wrapper stuck in his teeth and Daddy went to see what was going on. All he said is "OH MY GOSH we have to call the dentist". We called the dentist, our brother in law (and that day we had just seen him just 4 hours before) and he said "its ok, his tongue will push the teeth forward. Well I guess I got one wish my son won't have a gap for school pictures this year cause he already has teeth. We are waiting for the tooth fairy to come as soon as they fall out! He eats an apple a day hoping they will come out. They are just about there.

1 comments:

watergirl said...

That is crazy about Bryson's teeth!