Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The house

I finally got Bryson's room painted. The bright yellow just had to go. Luckily the had Lilly's room painted just perfect and I loved it. Dallyn's room will be the next project tomorrow or some of Friday but I have a really cute idea of how its going to be. I can't wait. Then some paint for my room....Needless to say I love my house, Love the people in the neighborhood and ward so far! It is a big adjustment having 50 kids in a primary and only 1 class PER age group. The nursery has 5 kids I think Dallyn is the 6th! It is great and is very diverse.

2 comments:

RaCeNMoMmY said...

Love it!!! glad your adjusting well & that the stress of it all is gone.

Shanna said...

Well good Im glad to hear everything is working out great for you! nice!