Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Farm and Zoo!

Right as my kids were going off track I read on a friends blog saying that she was sad her kids were going back to school (they were on the track break right before my kids), I thought to myself "I am dreading my kids off. I wish there were no breaks" I don't' know what changed, I guess I have; but I am SAD that my kids go back on Monday and I wonder where did the 3 weeks go! It has been so much fun hanging out, going to parks, Jungle Jim's, the zoo, the farm, and hopefully later this week the kangaroo zoo!

Today we went to Wheeler farm and had a Picnic with Daddy! It was so much fun. Bryson decided he wanted to feed the ducks the rest of his sandwich. Well yes we were bombarded with ducks and geese! The kids were making Daddy and I laugh so hard! Dallyn was ok at first then all of a sudden freaked! Climbed over daddy! Bryson RAN fom them and had to dodge the ducks to get back to us! Poor Lilly had to just stand there cause of Dallyn freaking but she stayed close to her daddy!
We saw Baby pigs and goats. They loved them and we had to go see them a couple of times. Dallyn was so obsessed with all the tractors and had to go sit on all of them!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have to say if you haven't been to the zoo you should go! It was alot of fun and I surprised my kids with seeing there best friend up there! They all had alot of fun seeing the new baby elephant, tigers, monkey, giraffe, and I am sure I am missing another baby something... I know there was a baby snow leopard but he wasn't out! Dallyn loved my friends wagon! The kids had a blast and it was perfect weather! Here is a picture of the red panda eating for my friend.

2 comments:

CharlieJo said...

love the red panda! he was awake this time :) and moving. that's saying a lot. hahaha

buchanancasa said...

We LOVE Wheeler Farm! It is so peaceful there with all the beautiful trees, the kids get tired out, and it's free. What could be better? Looks like a lot of fun.