I got the idea of my kids gutting out their own pumpkins from my sister in law. I thought "hey if her kids can, I'll be darn, my kids will..." Bryson did great, Lilly did a good job for what her pumpkin had!. She had to pick out the most SLIMEST pumpkin out of all 5 pumpkins. As mom did Dallyn's, Daddy had to help on Lilly's. I dont' think I have seen that gross of a pumpkin! Dallyn of course was in bed! He kept trying to climb into the pumpkin guts!One Wednesday we had Mommy's family side Halloween party. They had a game with a donut you couldn't use hands to eat. Dallyn cheated... His donut was gone first :). It was funny to watch the kids! It was fun. The great pumpkin came to the house and delivered a pumpkin basket to each of the kids.
We went down to Daddy's side Halloween Party, but this one was at a barn. The kids Love the barn. Everytime we go see this aunt or down in the area we have to go see the animals! It was alot of fun with the horses, motorcycles and just having fun. I am still suprised my little giraffe got on a HORSE! He has been a little scared lately of getting by them. Must be the giraffe making him invisable :)
Then off to trick or treat! I had to make sure we made it out to Bryson's old resource teacher. He is the best we Totally miss him so much. We go out to see him at least once a month. He is the one that taught Bryson a ton of math last year and now he is adding! He is doing Awesome in math.
2 hours ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment