What Have we been up too......Bryson had his 1st grade program for grandparents day, of course I started crying some, he was just so cute and we have come SO FAR!
Also, sleddding in April, Mom ran the Jordan School District 5K and also the Salt Lake 5K. But for the most fun that we have done was A little trip to DISNEYLAND! The kids had a BLAST! They loved Thunder Mountain railroad and almost ever ride. Bryson even Loved California screamer! Yes my 7 year old went on that, there was no way that you could get me on that ride! More pictures to come! We were very lucky to have our niece join us! It was alot of fun and the kids are already asking to go back... We have only been home 2 days!!!!!!! I think mommy and Daddy are in for it till we go back! I hope that Lagoon will do for a year or two!
1 week ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment