Lilly has had another dance recital. She has grown so much this year we are so proud of her. She did so good on her dances she took Tap and ballet. This coming year is Tap, ballet and jazz. She will have so much fun! Lilly is our little reader and is reading at almost a 2nd grade level. I wish I could slow her down cause she is about to pass bryson :o/ She is getting so excited that she is going to turn 6!
I have asked lilly is she wanted to do cheerleading this fall..... her response... " I want to play football like bryson! Oh she can wish I will let her play with big brother!
Tap picture
Brothers supporting there sister
Bryson also played flag football for the 1st year. Mom finally gave in and let him play. But the rule is flag only! Daddy and Bryson hope sometime Mommy will cave and let him tackle. But he will play flag in the fall and he is so excited! He has done so good in school always now 15/10 and his bonus words I tell ya are not easy. This week on is apostrophe!
Bryson passing the pass!
Dally oh Dallyn is the terror that we so desperately love! He has now started saying 2 word sentences. I don't know what it is but why are our kids delayed on speech. He is coming along good though. I love when he says "Habba day" or "one minute" its just so cute! He is also now LOVES to cry for mommy. Mommy leavin him at daycare at the gym, nursery or anywhere is a COMPLETE melt down. He will now just go to relief society! I guess I can't wait now till he is in sun beams so he will know he is in primary wih the other two!
RUN DUCK RUN AWAY from dallyn!
All and all I have been bad about blogging which is bad. I wish I could do it weekly since this is basically like our scrapbook. Right now we are just working in the yard and a little relandscaping from what the previous owners did. We ripped out 10 rose bushes and there are still 5 in my yard. I am sorry for all you rose bush lovers but I hate getting poked! We are taking out the bark in the playground and putting in the rubber bark. I would never recommend plain bark ever in a swing set. Its gets nasty and bugs and ehh I honestly can't believe I let my children play in it. I can't wait till its all done!
I have asked lilly is she wanted to do cheerleading this fall..... her response... " I want to play football like bryson!
Just ready for school to be out! 3 weeks left. UGGGG!
1 week ago
1 comments:
Glad to see things are going well for you & your family. You guys are keeping pretty busy. Life just goes by way too fast.
Post a Comment