Bryson had been wanting a reptile for quite some time now! I told him he could have a turtle so he got so excited... The only catch he had to pay for the turtle! So we set out to build a turtle box and we did! Pictures to come of that soon! All Summer he mowed are .32 lawn! He mowed my parents a couple times to earn the money for the turtle! So when he was ready I called pets Mart no one had a Russian tortoise! Then one of the girls said well we have a red footed. They are just colored different! She said He was on sale for 69.99 normally 100 bucks!. That day i found a coupon too for friends and family 15% off so that brought the turtles price to 63 BUCKS! (bryson bought a toy in vegas with the rest and paid tithing). So Mike came home!
Mike ended up getting sick partially are fault! He was too cold! He got pneumonia and ended back at the store and then on antibiotics. For 3 LONG weeks I took Bryson out (75 Blocks from the house) too see Mike! Mike came home for the second time. He started acting weird... Well I finally figured it out MIKE WAS COLD!!!!!!!!! I got the biggest heat lamp i could and Mike is so Crazy! He climbs his logs, he swims The kids love to watch him eat his lettuce tomatoes! He loves our cherry tomatoes from the garden! Mike is alot of fun and Bryson sure earned him and loves him so MUCH!
More pictures to come of mike! There just on my Iphone....
1 week ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment