Monday, November 8, 2010

Vegas and football

Bryson has waited all year to play Flag Football! I still can't believe I let him play seeing I swore my son wouldn't play but I caved last year let him play. Last year wasn't really football. Lets just say after playing this year my Hat goes off to the coach this year! He was learning the real plays and playing! He did so good! Last year I don't think I can count as a 1st year. Daddy and Bryson are trying BEG me to allow him to play tackle since he would be on the line seeing for 8 year old they weight cut off is 76 lbs... Bryson is 88! SO from what people tell me is he will be safer adn thats where I want him! BUt still TACKLE.... K they can beg a LITTLE LONGER....


Over UEA we decided to go go down to vegas where it was warmer and go swimming. Our friends had a time share so we got a pretty good deal! It was an awesome resort! Way at the other end of the strip! We did go down to to the strip 1 day out of the 4! We saw the shark reef, the dolphins, pink flamingos, the fountians, M and M store( they thought that was christmas)! We went to the outlets got a couple good deals. Ended up going to a ROSS on the strip and Daddy got a pair of Doc Martin boots for 24 bucks! THey had lots of fun and they ask if we can go back to vegas. The only Rule is.... You do the stuff on the strip before 1 PM!




0 comments: