sure do love my kids! They are so good and even when I get stressed they are still good! I can send them out to play and the will leave me alone! They love to play with 2 of their best friends Cadence and Easton! They also LOVE to take care of their little brother! I seriously was so afraid to have the 3rd child but now looking back at the last 9 month it has been great! Our family is complete! Dallyn is the happiest baby! I think having Dallyn has almost helped Bryson talk more! But all three of them play so well together I am excited for Dallyn to start crawling and chasing them :0)
Bryson is going in for his kindergarten assesment and I hope he will pass. He is very shy so this should be interesting but we have been building up that he gets a new teacher all summer and he is so excited!
One thing he told me that totally caught me off gaurd was on tuesday. I had told my kids to come in for lunch or to take a rest but anyhow I started to count"one....... TWO....
"I am coming" bryson said!
"TWO...... TWO in a half....
"CALM DOWN MOM" bryson said!
I couldn't help not to just start laughing so hard! For him to say somethign along those lines was very impressive!
Also, we went to park city over the weekend. He was in desprate need of shorts for school. As I was looking in at Carters there is a lego table with 2 chairs. Bryson goes to sit down with Lilly. Well, Lilly decided to run to dad and tell him what they were doing. A little boy then run to steal Lilly's chair and Daddy hears Bryson telling this kid off!
"No you cant sit there. My sisters sitting there.
You need to move. Thats my sister spot"
I was so shocked to hear what he said but then again he is always protecting Lilly!
Dallyn will be 9 MONTHS on sunday! I did his check last week while we happen to be at the doctor. He was 19 lbs 6 oz (35%tile) and 28 inch (32 %tile) and i don't remember what his head was but it was in teh 25% tile! Dallyn is my shorty and weighs the least! Dallyn is so funny he has started to try to get up on all 4! He hasn't figured out the crawling yet, he is almost there and lands on his tummy when he moves. He just rolls around!
I love my kids and I would have never imagined me with 3 great kids!
0 comments:
Post a Comment