To start the week that Bryson started school I decided I wanted to do something fun with him! So I asked my neighbor if she wanted to take her daughters (my kids best friend in the world) to Thanksgiving Point. We couldn't decide between the farm and the Discovery Land. We ended up doing the Barn. The kids had a blast riding the pony and feeding the animals especailly the goats! Dallyn was so good and was a little freaked out about the pony. I really wanted this picture of Bryson and Dallyn on the horse. I was lucky I got it but as the girl walked around to get Bryson off she saw Dallyn. She tells me "thats a big No no, that horse is known to buck" . Ok I was done had no idea and then why is my other son on that horse! So Bryson for his second pony ride stayed clear of him!


After the barn, 3 of Daddy's sisters were going to Seven Peaks, so I said sure "I can make it work I am super mom and Bryson will get to do lots of fun things before school". So as we got there the kids played in the water and a little before we were going , Daddy's sister was nice to watch Dallyn and I took my older two on the big purple slide! I still don't understand this but while were about to get on the life guard goes "shes sitting on your lap isn't she" "yea" I said
"Well you need to sit in front with her and have him in the back" Ok I said and I was totally confused but said whatever and did as I was told.
So the kids were having so much fun on the slide and then we hit the pool! Of course with all the weight in front oh we completely tip. As I was under the water, scrambling for my kids I found them both. Pulled Lil's to my chest and got hold of Bryson Jacket and lifted him up! We all made it up but all three of us were coughing up water HORRIBLY. Both life guards in the pool were just asking if we were ok and I was just furious as I could get and just bit my tounge and got out of the pool holding my kids and hugging them! That was the worst feeling having your kids in the pool of water and you are suppose to protect them. Granted they had life jacket on but still you are just frantic for them! So we talked about it and the kids still say "Purple slide was fun but Pool was scary! Least they still had fun even though I was freaked beyond belief!

As we got home from that, the kids bunkbeds arrived. Oh were they ever so excited. They waited for 2 weeks and they were counting down the days! I was so against putting Bryson and Lilly together but Dallyn had been waking up in the middle of the night and coming in bed with us. I never did that with Bryson or Lilly so it needed to stop. If Dallyn cried it would wake Bryson. So that was the option Bunkbed or my 5 year old go down stairs and he is freaked to go down by himself! I painted over Lilly's purple wall and made a kinda surfer room! They Love it!
School started. Mom was a little worried about it but I do feel better! Bryson had a blast at school. He said he played on the playground in the rain! I also found out that there will also be an resource aide in there for Bryson and 2 other little kids! That was my biggest relief. As I went to go pick him up, I asked the teacher how he did. She said Great and I said you think we could float this year and she said yea but some parts could be a stuggle but we will do it! So hopefully the rest of the week will go good! I still can't believe my little first born baby is now my kindergartener! (Here is the famous Easton, Bryson and Lilly before school)
Sorry for such a long post so much happened in 2 short days but I think this will be it. Lilly starts school the 25!
Sorry for such a long post so much happened in 2 short days but I think this will be it. Lilly starts school the 25!
1 comments:
That would be my question too! Why am I putting my other son on if that horse bucks. Bunk beds sound fun!
Post a Comment