Sorry Kinda of a Long Post

Bryson in his Head box
Bryson is very lucky boy. At 4 month and 3 weeks old we almost lost him to SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome). It was June 20, 2003, we just got home from Insta Care and he was perfectly fine, I put him to bed like always. My cousin happened to go into the spare room and came out and said "I think he is still awake". I looked at Daddy and was like "why is he awake, I will go check on him". To my surprise Bryson had pulled a blanket over his head I was like "oh OK that's why he is crying". I pulled it down only to find my little boy gasping for air and he laid there life less and completely gray! I just picked him up screaming for Daddy and then just threw Bryson to Daddy and ran for the phone! Long story short he did have some damage since he was in metabolic acidosis but luckily nothing permanent! The only sign now that we have is the speech and we are working on that and he is doing great!
Bryson in the ICU at Primarys
Anyhow I feel so blessed to have Bryson as my son and am thankful that it was not his time to go home! Bryson and I have our moments but thats because our personality's are SO MUCH alike but he is so much fun. But we are still best friends! He is also a clone of his Daddy (but looking at the picture below he does look alot like me to! They look so much a like and he does have some of his Daddy's personality too. He has the happy go lucky but can have mommy's stubbornness! .
Bryson Loves to go out and play in the circle with the kids. He loves his bike. He has gotten into the Hulk and Star wars. He loves school and boy mom can't wait for him to go back on Wednesday! He loves to go to the park, go bowling, ride his bike, hiking, camping, fishing and anything that is outdoors! He loves his brother and sister so much! 
Bryson in the ICU at PrimarysAnyhow I feel so blessed to have Bryson as my son and am thankful that it was not his time to go home! Bryson and I have our moments but thats because our personality's are SO MUCH alike but he is so much fun. But we are still best friends! He is also a clone of his Daddy (but looking at the picture below he does look alot like me to! They look so much a like and he does have some of his Daddy's personality too. He has the happy go lucky but can have mommy's stubbornness! .


As we just moved the kids downstairs, I had to make sure they knew what to do with the fire alarm. So, we did a fire drill! He is such the big boy he opens the blinds and the window, Helps Lilly out the window and up the ladder! I hope we never see a fire but I know he will if he has too THROW Lilly out that window (Lilly is still a little scared of the fire drill)! Of course when we did the fire drill I made sure they had shoes on! As we were going upstairs (he put his shoes right by the stairs for some reason) I asked him
"why are you leaving your shoes there" Mommy
"so I can run out here and get my shoes and run to the window" Bryson
I could not help but to laugh! So I started to think I need a cheap pair of flip flops to keep under his bed for him :) just in case of a fire.
I could not help but to laugh! So I started to think I need a cheap pair of flip flops to keep under his bed for him :) just in case of a fire.


Dallyn looks up to him so much it is crazy! Bryson will always help me with him except change his poopy diaper :) He loves to make him laugh and play blocks with him. It seriously doesn't bother him that there is a 5 year age difference! He can't wait to share bunk beds with him.. hopefully that one will last! Dallyn loves to take a bath with Bryson. He goes crazy in the tub!
We had his family Birthday part last Sunday and he wanted a catapillar cake! I think it turned out great and he loved it!
He also got from my mother in law (I swear his favorite present) this little helicopter and that is how he blew out his candles! Everyone and myself was laughing cause it was too funny! He is such a crazy kids!
I hope you have a Great birthday my little Stinker, and Bubbie! Mommy and Daddy Love you tons!
3 comments:
wow, 6 thats crazy. Happy B-day Bryson
What a cute post! I can't believe Bryson's already 6!!
Cute pictures and cute 6 year old.
Post a Comment