I have learned one thing from last week. After a Crazy Tueday I said "I am not going anywhere tomorrow" well not even 2 minutes later the phone rings and It was my neighbor just letting me know some people in our neighborhood was going to the temple. She said I know it might not work for you but I said no I will be there I will make it work. Daddy ended up coming home to take care of the kids. It was a Great day.
But you think I would have learned my lesson. Thursday I had to run Bryson to bowling, Lilly to school, then went to the Zoo and then finally home. I told him that night also "I am not going anywhere" again.. Well friday was going good and I didn't go anywhere until Daddy's sister called and said I am going to cabelas to look at the animals you guys want to come. Of course the kids were excited and we went. So both days last week I didn't get to stay home. But with a lesson learned don't answer the phone if you want to STAY HOME!
One night last week we were about to sit down and have dinner and the kids said "No the Brady Bunch is on". That coming from a 5 and 4 year old. Yeah its a good show but never imagined them to like The Brady Bunch! They sing the song and it is hillarious!Then also Dallyn started folding his arms when one of the kids dinner prayer and even as he was trying to escape sunday school he stopped to fold his arms. He is so stinken cute at 14 months and folding his arms to pray! I just had to get a picture of this and he will only do it when someone says the prayer.
I also took the kids to the Zoo while it was warm well 40 and the kids had a blast. I have to admit that I texted daddy and said "the zoo is dead, no one here. Doubt animals will be out how stupid". Suprisingly ALL the animals were out and playful. The only ones we didn't see was the Rhino and the Zebras. All of the cats were active and we really only see them sleeping. As Lilly went up to one of the windows the Jaguar pawed the glass and scared the crap out of me and her. Somehow I thought it was going to get her. One of the monkeys even played with the kids at the window they thought that was so funny.
Here is Bryson finally able to go out and ride his New Green maching from Santa. He loves it!
1 week ago
6 comments:
I ALWAYS go to the zoo in the winter time! The animals are more active then!
That's so funny about the Brady Bunch, my kids love it too. It's funny cuz one day they turned the tv on & that's what was on, all I said was I used to watch that when I was little & that's all it took, it is now one of their favs. In fact, Brad came home once & they were watching it, he said what cha watchin', Race said the Brady Bunch, it used to be moms favorite show & now it's mine.
Good idea to go to the zoo in the winter, I may have to do that when the baby gets better.
So cute! My kids love Full House. Isn't that funny!?
I learned my lesson the hard way too about staying home. Really, just don't answer the phone! :)
Caitlyn used to throw a fit if we had dinner during the Brady Bunch.
Hey can you send me Angie's email shantell_braeden@yahoo.com
Post a Comment