Christmas this year was fun! It was full of adventures and apparently thats all we like to have! It started at my aunts for Christmas Eve! The kids loved having Santa come except my baby! He would have nothing to do with Santa it was actually funny! The older two were happy! Dallyn loves stairs and actually climbed up them somehow got past Daddy and I and fell down them. Least he was ok.
Then we went home and Bryson started complaining of his stomach hurting. We thought oh maybe it was some chicken that we stopped to get him. He ended up throwing up at 10, then at 2, then at 9 in the morning right after we opened presents. The poor kid wasn't really excited for anything, but could you blame. I felt horrible. He had been asking for months and I mean like 6 months for the Green Machine and Hulk Hands! All day he just layed around and that was about his holiday!
Lilly had been asking for a Doll crib and a new doll and Santa was good to her! She was so excited. She loved all of her presents and loves to play bowling on the WII.
Lilly with her doll crib and poor Bryson in the back
Dallyn oh Dallyn loves to climb so Santa brought him a Climbing gym. Hopefully he will stop climbing all over everything but probably not!
This was one of the best parts of Christmas for me! I suprised Daddy with a new ring. His ring has been too small for the last 6 years and so I got him a new one! He had no idea and I kept it a secret for about 2 weeks!

As we were headed up to my parents not even a half a mile from our house we got the Durango stuck! Yea, daddy told me this beast will never get stuck. FUNNY well it was! We stopped to help a chevy cobolt that couldn't even go on the road cause of all the snow! Well he didn't leave any room in case the car started to go. I knew that car would spin and hit us. So I moved the durnago up just a little and umm we were stuck. We dug out and it was very snowy! The last time we had this much snow they canceled church! It was horrible. I still don't know what is worse the roads up here or a blizzard!
As we were headed up to my parents not even a half a mile from our house we got the Durango stuck! Yea, daddy told me this beast will never get stuck. FUNNY well it was! We stopped to help a chevy cobolt that couldn't even go on the road cause of all the snow! Well he didn't leave any room in case the car started to go. I knew that car would spin and hit us. So I moved the durnago up just a little and umm we were stuck. We dug out and it was very snowy! The last time we had this much snow they canceled church! It was horrible. I still don't know what is worse the roads up here or a blizzard!
On Saturday we took the kids sledding over at the park. They had so much fun then right after Bryson was saying his poor tummy hurt. We thought he was over it but all that sledding made it hurt again. But it was short lived and is all better!

Bryson Happy............... Dallyn Helping put
Bryson Happy............... Dallyn Helping put
Sledding. .......................his Rocket together
All and all we had a good christmas and I am so thankful for everything that we have an the little extras. We feel very blessed to have the family's we have!
1 comments:
Looks like fun! We had to get the big auger snowblower out to even get in our driveway after dinner at your parents' house. We would have gotten stuck too!
Post a Comment