Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Going Private!

Sorry guys I have been trying to keep this open but after soemthing happened to facebook, I don't want our pictures on the web or weirdo's looking at my little family. So if you want to keep looking let me know with your email address. This will happen within a week!

9 comments:

egbert family said...

Hey you didn't even mention that you were going private that kind of stinks. Well here is my email address. michellegbert@yahoo.com

Joel and Michelle said...

Yes, here is my email michellemoultrie@gmail.com

Crystal said...

Ugh, what happened? Mine is crystalcox@gmail.com

Thanks!

Carrie Wagstaff said...

Send me an invite! I think you have my email right?

Tiffany said...

I've been thinking of going private too. My email is tabritton31@hotmail.com.

Shanna said...

shantell_braeden@yahoo.com
Thx!

Kayla W. said...

What happened on facebook? You have my email & I would love an invite!

Brian and Mal said...

Heather your kids are SO CUTE!

buchanancasa said...

Ours is buchanancasa@hotmail.com :)