Monday, December 1, 2008

Dallyn!

Well I didn't have my camera to take video of my baby! My dad has it though of my little baby WALKING! Yes, walking! Bryson and Lilly didn't walk till they were 16 months old and Dallyn is almost 13 months! He is so funny and crazy! Of course he walked on Thanksgiving with my sister there! He did awesome!

Also update on Bryson, He got into Scottish Rite. That is free speech, and from what I heard it is intense! yes he has made a TON of progress this year but hey its free and we will do it! We have been on the waiting list since first of August and they told us 6-9 months so we lucked out!

That is all that is really new! Haven't taken any pictures lately either. I just need to get the video from my dad!

0 comments: