Thursday, February 5, 2009

I have been Happied Tagged!

Happy Tag!!!
Here are the rules: Link to the person who tagged you. That would be Michell E.. Write down six things that make you happy. Post the rules,tag six others and let them know you did it. Then tell the person when your entry is complete.

Six thing's that make me happy:

1. When Daddy comes home from work!!
2. Warm weather so kids can play outside!
3. My kids when they don't fight and our playing nicely.
4. Piece and quiet when its been a long day!
5. Hugs and kisses and the I love you from the kids and husband!
6. Always watching movies in bed with the kids! Thats the best!

I tag: Michelle M., Emily H., Arleen, Crystal, Jaime, Kayla, and anyone ELSE!

1 comments:

Carrie said...

i agree with all those happy things! especally when my husband has the day off, i am much happier! :) great list!