I always try to fold laundry or put it away when my little munchkin is asleep. Reason why he loves to help and take out everythign I fold. I have the hardest time putting the clothes away to begin with but Daddy was in our room and Sweet little Dallyn would take 1 sock here and there and go take then to Daddy to put away! He was going back and forth back and forth. All done Mommy! I sure do love these moments when I just laugh at how cute they can all be!
1 week ago
4 comments:
Aren't kids so fun:) I hardly ever get mine done all the way. Partly lack of motivation & mostly my litter helpers. But we need to try & enjoy it while it lasts, right?!
That is really cute Heather. Mine just throw all the clothes off the bed and all over the place.LOL
So cute. That sounds just like Sarah, very industrious.
I love moments like these. It's the little things like this that are so fun to document and look back on! Cute, cute stuff.
Post a Comment