Tagged by my cousin Kayla
A--Attached or Single: Attached to my husband for 7 years.
B--Best Friend: My husband
C--Cake or Pie: depends usually cake though.
D--Day of Choice: Saturday
E--Essential Item: don't know... I am easy going and just go
F--Favorite Color: sometimes pink.
G--Greatest Accomplishment: Getting sealed to my husband and my 3 kids. School will come when Dallyn hits school!
H--Hometown: Cottonwood, Utah
I--Indulgences: Right now Wendy's frosty's or if I am close to one IN and Out shake.
J--January or July: Both... Bryson birthday Jan. Lilly's is July... But I hate both. too Cold and too Hot
K--Kids: 3 Bryson 6, Lilly 4 1/2 Dallyn 15 months
L--Life is incomplete without: My husband and the kids.
M--Marriage Date: December 9, 2001
N--Number of Siblings: One older sister
O--Oranges or Apples: Apples especially from costco Hate oranges
P--Phobias or fears: Spiders and really BIG bridges. My fear is someone will kidnap my kids!
Q--Quotes: can't think of one but I have alot!
R--Reason to Smile: When my kids all get along and aren't sick! When we are all having lots of fun.
S--Season: Spring
T--Tag 5 Friends: Emily, Audrey, Crystal, Michelle E., Christy,
U--Unknown fact about you: I have never broken a bone.
V--Very favorite store: Target and American Eagle!
W--Worst habit: Probably eating too much!
X--X-ray or Ultra Sound: Ultra sounds cause if it is an Xray its usually like pneumonia or broken bones.
Y--Your favorite food: I would have to say mexican food or just ice cream!
Z--Zodiac: Aries
2 hours ago
2 comments:
I HATE spiders too! The other day (why in the middle of winter I don't know) the kids found a HUGE spider in the basement. I tried to kill it but I couldn't do the job well enough so I finally put a jar on it and left it until Rob got home. Ridiculous, I know.
I love these tags cuz it helps me to get to know others better. I love mexican food, too..YUM=)
I will do mine after I pick Race up....=)
Post a Comment