I have now tried to start eating better,walking everywhere and especially workout in the morning ( my kids Love it when I do a video cause they always want to do it with me) as some people know! Well here is something that Bryson said as I was buying carrots for the pot roast!."Bryson we need to get some carrots"
"why mom, those are for DOGS and those are gross"
We used to feed Whally carrots for his treats cause the vet said they were very healthy for him and of course us. Great that my son knows that carrots are for dogs.
We also walk to the park and I know I probably shouldn't do this. But I had a bag of carrots for me to eat on the way home. Well my kids kept whining and they wouldn't stop. We still had to walk one mile home. I had already used "I won't take you to the park again if you don't stop" well that one didn't work cause I walk everywhere.
Finally I said "If you don't stop whining I will make you eat a CARROT"!
We were just about home and Bryson opened his mouth and oh he was going to die and his legs hurt. I made him take a bit of carrot. Yes he hates them so bad but he actually SWALLOWED it and I said see those are good aren't they! But needless to say, he learned a lesson but I know I shouldn't have used food but he did TRY a carrot! I was happy of that! Lilly then kept her mouth quiet!
Lilly LOVES the swing and Bryson and Dallyn loves SLIDES!
*This is total Random but check out his HAIR. his hair in the tub is usually ringlets and then somehow it goes completely straight!
1 comments:
How cute. By the way, Indiana Jones is my favorite ride as well. :)
Post a Comment