Sorry a little random!
A good note, I took Dallyn to NURSERY on sunday. Granted he isn't in there till the 3rd but I figured work him in slowely and then he is in on his own. Hopefully it will work cause he doesn't do good with strangers without Mommy or Daddy! So we will see how it goes.
Bryson has been off track for the last 2 1/2 weeks so we have tried to do things fun. Walking to the gas station, playing at so many parks like at least 4 times a week, walking to go get an ice cream cone, we did the aquarium and tomorrow maybe the zoo if we can dodge the rain! It has been nice having him off he has been my little walking buddy! Lilly goes off next so she will be my walking buddy! I am happy to say that the CARROT threat I guess has work ( from my last post). My kids haven't whined once on a 4 mile walk! Even though I am snacking on the carrots as I take them on the walks.
I think I may have a little Softballer! She was hitting the softballs that her cousin kept throwing at her and she was hitting them all the time! We may have to put her in and let her try it but she wanted to do soccer now. 
Here is a picture of Dallyns CURLY hair! He did get my curly so 1/3 kids YEAH! too bad it just somehow goes straight after like an hour or two!
2 comments:
Love the curls! And i am so proud of you and walking everywhere! You are awsome and you look great!
Dallyn's curls look so cute! We tried to go a little smaller with Easter baskets this year too. Just candy and some small gifts. Some of Luke's buddies got really big gifts so of course Luke's asking why he didn't get big things too!
Post a Comment