My sister came out today to watch the kids while Daddy went to school. Well she only said we need to call the ENT cause she too has had her tonsils out and that wasn't right! We called and and she explained the situation that I wasn't able to eat and really difficult to drink, and the pain med's were barely taking the edge off. She also told her the main concern was that my uvula (the hangy ball in your throat) was 5 times as it was suppose to. Yes, doing a tonsillectomy it is ok if it is occasionally swollen but this swollen not likely!
The nurse finally called back and said "we are calling you a 7 days of the steroid to bring the swelling down"
I then asked, "is this common"
Her reply, "Common that we know how to treat it but no not everyone gets it. Kinda unlikely".
Just my luck! This is why we were in the ER Tuesday night but the doctor knew nothing and just said oh its scabbing over go home. So here I am literally barely alive and this is all I basically do is lay in bed! I wish I had a different surgery cause this one was bad! I am just hoping I will start feeling better and able to eat at least a popsicle without dying! Granted I have loved the weight loss :)
1 week ago
1 comments:
I hope you can get feeling better soon!!!! I am so sorry you have been in so much pain :( I forgot the hangy ball was called the ulva...Lol! :) Hang in there, no more complications!!! :)
Post a Comment