Monday, March 9, 2009

Surviving!

I am surviving barely! Friday and Saturday were like great! I honestly was thinking "so this is all the pain is, this is tolerable. Daddy doesn't need to take next week off. I can handle it." I went to sacrament on Sunday and then it hit me. Daddy took me home immediately! I was hit by a bus car or well everything! The pain has been horrible and lets say I haven't left my bed much! We are alive and I will somehow get through this.

Daddy has been off taking care of the kids using up his PTO and well he went to apply for a job today and left Lilly with me! Her bus comes at 11:00 ish and he left around 9:30 so she laid in bed with me. Well I remember Clifford on, then I was out! I woke up and barney was on and the bus was almost here! Lilly had done her hair so PRETTY! I loved it so much Truly i did! She was a big girl got her shoes on and was ready for school! This is her!
My Big boy is always taking caring of me, checking on me and running in to say "momma boy!" He loves to snuggle and make me feel better!
On a happy note, last week for family night we made rootbeer floats. After we made them on Sunday at my parents the kids loved it! It was with all the kids and even Dallyn loved them!
We love to play outside! I am so glad that it is suppose to warm up this weekend and hopefully I will feel ok to go outside. I will have to say that Bryson is starting to look alot like one of the 27 cousins! Can anyone of you guess who he looks like?

He looks like a little Doll! Too little to be out running with the big kids!

1 comments:

Carrie Wagstaff said...

I didn't know you got your tonsils out. I got mine out in 2nd grade and I still remember how much my throat hurt. It's horrible. Hope you start feeling better soon! Lilly's hair looks so cute!