I thought I would share that I actually ate SOUP! yes food that wasn't a popsicle! My uvula is also shrunk a ton probably why I feel a little better. I am just so excited to eat soup!
I was trying to be superwoman though that set me back this afternoon. I got so tired of taking the pain med and I didn't want my sister to drive all the way out here to get Lilly from dance so I said to myself "I am just taking Tylenol so I can pick Lilly up". So I took 1 Tylenol at 9 AM feel asleep around 12:30, then woke up at 2:30 just crying to my sister that it hurt so bad and I was trying to not take the meds so I could drive. I was told I had to go take my meds and she would get my Lilly bug. She more or less told me I can not allowed to pull any of this again.
2 hours ago
2 comments:
i'm glad to hear that the steroids worked. but i totally agree with your sister, you need to continue to take your pain meds & take care of yourself. you will set yourself back more & could get worse. i hate pain meds as well but as long as you take them only as prescribed you will be fine. take care!! let me know if there is anything i can do you.
I hope you are doing better!!!
Post a Comment